Our Construction Management team offers expertise in all phases of construction, project management and administration for local, regional and national projects of all sizes. The attention to detail we employ to each service enables us to give superior service to tenants and owner occupiers, as well as asset managers, architects and engineers representing both individual and institutional owners.
Through its sister company, Condu Corporation, Charles Dunn Company offers a wide variety of tenant improvement services for its occupancy clients. Our oversight of capital and expense projects will minimize operating expenses and provide access to experienced professional resources to cover a wide array of services, including due diligence and feasibility, programming and needs assessment, management of architecture and design, administration of construction, coordination of FF&E installation, and move planning and coordination. Our experience encompasses new construction, tenant improvements, remodels, relocations, mission critical environments, call centers, education facilities, systems conversions, building system upgrades, and program roll-outs.
- Tenant Improvements
- New Construction
- Building Rehabilitation and Structural Upgrades/Inspections
- Property Inspections/Due Diligence
- Energy & Earthquake Retrofits
- Asbestos/ Hazardous Waste Abatements
- Fire/Life Safety Systems
- Contract Negotiations
- Environmental Consulting
- Architectural and Design Services
- Plan and Specification Review
- Value Engineering
- Roofing Inspections, Specifications and Contracting
- Design Review Presentation and Project Approvals
Tax Appeal Consulting
Charles Dunn Company has a successful track record of generating thousands in savings for our clients by formulating creative strategies and out of the box thinking to reduce value across all property types, including commercial, industrial, residential and vacant land. We’ve reduced assessed values by an average of 25% or $22 million total. In addition, we proactively assist clients in securing assessment refunds. In 2010, our firm saved clients approximately $230,000 in property taxes annually.
- Evaluate the property and provide an opinion of value and potential savings at no charge
- Devise an appeal strategy tailored for each property
- Work with assessors to educate and negotiate a valuation that is acceptable to ownership
- Use various approaches (sales and NOI) to justify valuation