Charles Dunn Company and Brokerage Services are built on two simple, but essential pillars: We will always place our clients’ interests first and we will deliver superior results. Deep local roots and over 90 years of experience successfully representing property owners and tenants have given Charles Dunn Company an unmatched reputation for integrity and superior service.
The Company’s brokerage and leasing team is comprised of highly qualified and experienced specialists in office, industrial, retail, multi-family, land and investment real estate. These highly trained professionals, each one a specialist in a particular product segment, have intimate knowledge and experience in their respective geographic market areas. This broad range of market expertise enables Charles Dunn Company to draw together interested, qualified parties and achieve exceptional results.
Backed by comprehensive research capabilities and advanced technology, the Company’s seasoned professionals can more readily identify investment opportunities. In addition, they are able to evaluate potential risk and reward more accurately, and recommend sound acquisition and disposition strategies meeting client objectives.
Our leasing specialists help tenants analyze their space requirements and real estate business objectives in order to formulate the ideal real estate solution. Tenant representation experts study market conditions, renegotiate existing leases and relocate or expand companies into new facilities. Experience in troubleshooting tenants’ needs and in-depth knowledge of effective space planning are critical. These factors, combined with methodical research and accumulated knowledge of the current market, enable Charles Dunn Company specialists to find the best possible solution for the tenants we represent.
- Define client requirements and objectives
- Market analysis
- Survey and tour of qualified properties
- Financial analysis and comparisons (note : does not include tax advice)
- Lease/purchase negotiation and execution
- Collaboration with and coordination of legal counsel, space planners, construction managers and project managers
Our market knowledge, understanding of how to position a property in the marketplace and ability to expose a property to as many tenants and brokers as possible are the keys to our success in leasing space. Our brokers are specialists in their submarkets, thereby gaining the critical knowledge necessary for our clients’ success.
- Property positioning and pricing and recommendations
- Marketing and leasing strategy development
- Exposure to brokerage community and potential tenants
- Tenant qualification
- Lease term negotiations
- Building improvement suggestions
- Collaboration with property managers, construction managers, architects and designers
Charles Dunn Company provides both acquisition and disposition services to our investment property owners. Whether it’s raw land, office, industrial/distribution, multi-family or retail property, Charles Dunn Company’s market knowledge and invaluable experience, coupled with state-of-the-art resources and our access to qualified investors and exchange buyers, ensure clients achieve the highest value possible for their real estate investments.
- Facility acquisition and disposition
- Opinions of Value
- Market research and location analysis
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Exposure to qualified investors
- Due diligence
- Debt and equity financing
Charles Dunn Company delivers comprehensive development advisory services to support both developers and investors. From site selection and entitlements to design coordination, construction management and financing, we advise clients through every step of the process. Further, Charles Dunn Company experts pull from a variety of sources to build confidence with developers, building owners and property managers to design a marketing strategy that increases the value of the client’s property. Through state-of-the-art marketing efforts and technology-based marketing programs, Charles Dunn Company experts leverage unique knowledge and resources to bring together the right buyers and sellers. With this accomplishment comes a full service relationship that results in significant financial returns for our clients. Our clients see increased profits as their occupancy costs begin to decline.
- Site selection and acquisition
- Zoning and entitlements
- Design and engineering coordination
- Contractor selection
- Construction management
- Investor syndication
Valuation & Advisory
Our valuation and advisory professionals possess a keen understanding of current and future market conditions, comparable properties and key financial data that are fundamental to a sound assessment of an asset’s worth. This insight is critical as the analysis forms the basis for financing, risk management, and due diligence. Charles Dunn Company’s experts deliver accurate and timely valuation advice and services, including: asset and portfolio valuation, highest and best use analysis, feasibility studies, due diligence and underwriting, and property tax appeals, and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Single Asset and Portfolio Valuation
- Loan & Acquisition Underwriting Financial
- Due Diligence and Underwriting
- Lease Versus Purchase Analysis
- Appraisal Management
- Opinion of Value Analysis
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Discounted Cash Flow Modeling
- Estate Planning
- Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Property Tax Appeals