The On-Site Property Manager will handle and oversee the day-to-day operations of two (2) Class A office buildings in downtown Los Angeles.
- Maintain and ensure safety and emergency protocols are in place and updated.
- Oversee building security, janitorial, parking and engineering services.
- Perform leasing agent duties including scheduling and conducting tours in addition to negotiating lease renewals and extensions.
- Receive, coordinate, and manage maintenance requests via the online work order system.
- Assist and respond to tenants as needed.
- Coordinate and oversee vendor repairs, including ensuring the vendor insurance is valid and compliant and contracts are prepared.
- Conduct complete bid process, including preparing specifications, performing job walks, completing bid analyses and making recommendations for approval.
- Perform and monitor rent collections and handle default processes as directed by the building ownership.
- Prepare monthly reports to include an executive summary and variance report.
- Prepare and maintain annual budget.
- Review and approve monthly rent pre-postings and provide tenant bill backs to accountant for billing.
- Prepare CAM reconciliations and ensure timely billing.
- Approve invoices in Avid for payment.
- Perform routine property inspections and oversee preventative maintenance schedules.
- Oversee tenant improvements and capital projects.
- Provide constant updates to onsite property ownership/owner representative related to issues at the property.
- Review and input leases into the accounting software.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in commercial office buildings.
- California Real Estate License required (sales or broker).
- Detail-oriented, analytical and Microsoft proficient.
- Strong financial acumen and experience preparing budgets, CAM reconciliations, and other types of related financial reports.
- Hands on experience with building systems and structures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer services skills.
- MRI or Yardi experience a plus.
We offer a very competitive salary depending on experience.
We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
Charles Dunn is an Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you meet the qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com, OR submit your resume below.