Assistant Property Manager to assist with a portfolio of commercial or retail properties.
- Receives incoming calls from property owners, vendors and tenants.
- Assist with tenant relations and address the needs of tenants when they call.
- Assist the Property Manager with Lease Abstracts.
- Collect rent and other charges in compliance with lease terms. Obtain account receivable aging reports.
- Oversee and enforce service contract duties for all vendors on site, evaluate current vendor contracts and recommend changes, etc. as needed.
- Collect bids for capital improvements and TI’s.
- Assist the Property Manager with oversight of on-site staff on various properties.
- Assist with maintenance emergencies, tenant/owner/property items (includes logging, memo, and follow-up).
- Timely process and code invoices in AVID and attach supporting documents as needed.
- Review tenant and vendor insurance compliance.
- Assist with the preparation of month end owner reports.
- Assist in client-initiated audits with Property Manager and Accounting Department.
- Assist the Property Manager in preparation of the annual budget and operating expense escalations, CAMs.
- Prepare special billings to tenants and review Property Tax and Insurance bills.
- Perform property/site inspections with and without manager.
- Continually look to make improvements within all systems of position.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Real Estate license required.
- College degree a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years commercial property management experience.
- Two (2) or more years of commercial retail or industrial experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office/Excel proficiency required.
- Must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong work ethic.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to properties daily.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays if needed.
- Yardi or MRI experience a plus
We offer a very competitive salary depending on experience.
We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life (employer paid) and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
Charles Dunn Company is an Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you meet the qualifications, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR submit your resume below.