Provide general administrative work to support property management staff.
- Review, approve and process all accounts payable invoices or statements.
- Prepare and process work orders.
- Coordinate vendor activities for contracted services.
- Communicate as necessary with tenants and vendors to ensure optimum performance on all properties.
- Maintain current certificate of insurance for vendors and tenants.
- Prepare owner and tenant correspondence relating to annual reconciliations, rent increases and sales for percentage rent.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office/Excel proficiency required.
- Must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Effective problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Two (2) or more years of commercial property management knowledge a plus
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays if needed.
- Real Estate license a plus.
We offer a very competitive salary depending on experience.
We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan
Charles Dunn is an Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you meet the qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com, OR submit your resume below.