Real Estate Services Company in Los Angeles seeks a Property Manager to handle different commercial properties throughout Southern California.
Responsible for the management of commercial industrial properties. We are seeking an energetic, friendly, outgoing, dependable person with an excellent work ethic, strong communication skills and a willing to learn attitude.
- Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation, and content of the annual operating budgets and monthly financial report packages. Understands and can prepare annual CAM reconciliations and expenses escalations.
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Portfolio Manager and all on-site staff.
- Approve recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action, and termination.
- Work with the management to develop and implement outstanding service programs for clients and tenants within the portfolio.
- Review specifications and develop the scope for service contracts and repairs.
- Responsible for selection and final award of service contracts, vendor negotiation of service contracts and the overall monitoring of vendor performance.
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with vendors and maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Frequent property inspections.
- Perform and monitor rent collections and coordinate default proceedings as needed.
- Ensure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place at all properties.
- Monitor leasing market information on the portfolio of properties.
- 24/7 accessibility for emergency response/coordination.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial industrial or office buildings portfolios.
- California Real Estate License required (Salesperson or Broker).
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate (Microsoft proficient).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- MRI or Yardi experience a plus.
We offer a very competitive salary depending experience.
We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
Charles Dunn is an Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you meet the qualifications, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR submit your resume below.